NOTE: This post, and the follow-up part 2 were actually done before I left for Vegas and kept in the till for when posts were needed.
Here are thes first 25 (of 50) random questions I found on a random blog somewhere thanks to Google:
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I may hate this daily exercise thing but it sure does make a difference.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Twenty one bucks
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
If woman really are from Venus then…Uranus only has one but here on Earth there are billions…hey, is this thing on?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I don’t get enough calls to have missed four calls. The 4th number down on my received calls list is the Group Insurance Commission – yipdee freaking do!
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The one of me saying the following in a uniquely entertaining voice, “Hello, pick up the phone. I’m trying to reach you!”
7. What shirt are you wearing
A rust colored Hanes Pocket T-shirt
8. Do you label yourself?
I’ve been known to stick price tags on my nipples; does that count?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Dearfoams (they are my slippers)
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Is this a euphemism?
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Guessing he was equally amusing…almost.
12. What does your watch look like?
Like a fucking whistle…it looks like a watch. Round face, numbers in the usual place, hands, band…you know.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Bring $500,000 in unmarked bills…ha, just kidding. It actually said, “Hanging on the dock and grilling.”
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
The only drugs I take are prescription based – there are two of them (you nosy fucker).
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
What year were these questions written? I can’t recall the last time I bought film.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
One was pretty cool because nothing was taboo. I could shit myself, play with myself, suck on my own mother’s tit and everyone else in the world would find that rather cute.
22. Your worst enemy?
Sugar. I love it more than almost anything else but I can’t eat it because I am pre-diabetic and I want to not become diabetic.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A bird of paradise that I photographed in Hawaii back in 2005.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
In person…”Enjoy your weekend”
Via email…”Just wanted to say Hi ”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Are you kidding me? Million bucks, hands down.