Here are the last 25 questions:
26. Do you like someone?
Okay, back to the third grade style questions…yes, I like someone.
27. The last song you listened to?
“I Believe in You” by Twisted Sister
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Not a clue.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Heard it on Howard Stern while driving to work then got to work and nobody believed me because I said I heard it on Howard Stern. I then rigged up a TV and put the news on and we all watched in horror watching those building fall.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Get very angry.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Most of the time.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Never thought of it because I would never get one.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
In a good way.
40. What’s your life motto?
This questionnaire goes from third grade schoolyard to Socrates. Here’s one, “Live, learn, teach, repeat.”
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Heirloom tomatoes, a petrified enchilada and an Erlenmeyer Flask.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
Tougher question than I thought. I’ve had great times visiting San Francisco, San Diego and Las Vegas.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Lunch this afternoon.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
A few months ago – for real!
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
I know how to, I’ve done it once because my brother made me but I choose not to.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Depends on how you define first love, there are a few heartbreakers out there I was such fulfilled with low self-esteem as a youth that the first “relationship” of any kind I had was at 19 and oddly enough, and the thing is, aback then I thought she was awesome and today, I know for certain she is even more awesome.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Not very far at all. I’ve only ever met one of my grandparents and I was 4 at the time. All others were long gone before I was born.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I dress in a shirt and tie for work most days (less in the summer time).
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
50. Have you been burned by love
Yes – almost not possible to have lived as long as I have and not be burned at least once.