Saturday, July 16, 2011

More from Las Vegas

How's about a couple of photos?
Here's a picture of me, my old friend Dan O'Connor and his wife, another old friend, JoAnn:
We had some chinese food, which JoAnn had informed the public about on Facebook and this was our "proof is in the pudding" picture.

Earlier in the week I learned of the fact that the Chinese in Las Vegas don't know the difference between Chow Mein and Lo Mein. On this particular evening, I learned something else about them:
A picture is worth a thousand words, I assume you've figured it out on first glance.

Dan put on some Monty Python episodes, in particular, the one with the "Cheese Shop" sketch in yet another effort to get the rest of his family to be able to appreciate the humor in it but is seemed to be another failed attempt. However, he and I enjoyed it along with his oldest daughter's boyfriend.

Oh, as I was walking out the ramp to the parking garage in the Venetian to meet up with Dan and JoAnn, there was a very tall, buff, and tanned Elvis walking by on the other side checking his smart phone - I wish I had a camera ready to shoot that...too funny!

Here's a little video action for ya. This is a randomly complied (by flipshare software) collection of some randomly shot (by) footage from the late morning/early afternoon of Friday, 7/15.


Catchya all later!

No comments: