Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Bullet Points

  • I'm off from work until Tuesday.
  • Next week I am only working on Tuesday and Wednesday; then, it begins to get nuts!
  • Satisfied a craving for Chinese food today and turns out, it didn't make me all that happy.
  • I saw an idiot texting while riding a bike and I couldn't help but hope for him to wipe out and get hurt badly enough to realize how stupid he was for doing so but not too seriously that he won't recover fully.
  • I'm seriously considering changing the food I feed my cat only to try to change the smell of his poops - which are not good!
  • Wishing for some more response to my podcast project.
  • Looking at going to go to a dental school for dental work and save big cash.
  • Gave a presentation to my colleagues today to discuss and debrief my findings at the conference I attended in Las Vegas last month.
  • Seriously considering promoting and delivering a "motivational" style speech.
That's it for now.

No comments: