Monday, August 08, 2011

A World Gone Mad

The hardest thing to do is to ignore the big news stories but it's the only thing I can do to stay sane. The instability of the economy and world markets is scary stuff, real scary stuff. However, scarier is the ridiculous reactions by the American public which is so incredibly unintelligent and scarier yet, I am seeing this irrational and unintelligent behavior by otherwise seemingly intelligent people.

I hate thinking about it, I hate hearing about it but it's so prevalent in the media that it's hard to ignore and hard not to be affected. I've been digging harder into a few creative projects I've been working on to try to keep my mind off of the news but heaven forbid you look up, even for only a second.

I'm outta here for now....

By the way, "Larry Crumholz" - if you are reading this, I miss you and hope all is well.

No comments: