Sunday, September 04, 2011

Am I Missing Something?

I must be missing something because I only recall hearing good things about this film, I recall it being nominated for multiple Oscars and after watching it this afternoon, I can't help but wonder why?

In my opinion, this film was average to mediocre and oftentimes boring. Nothing stood out at all - there were some okay moments but I had to on at least a few occasions rewind a bit because I had dozed off and then pause a few times because I couldn't sit straight through, it just didn't hold my interest that way.

Oh well!

In other news, I've gotten some positive feedback on my podcast from yesterday - heck, it makes me laugh :)

Not sure what I'll end up doing tomorrow other than try to relax a bit as Tuesday, all hell will break loose as the students return full-time at work and it gets real crazy for the next couple of weeks.

Doing some pre-production work on a three part music podcast series celebrating the 10th anniversary of a compilation I assembled for a friends reunion. Hey, keeps me busy :)

No comments: