Monday, September 05, 2011

How Well Does Google Know Me (Now)

I first did this meme on February 2nd, of 2009 - so let's see if Google knows me any better two and a half or so years later.

The object of the game is to ask Google specific questions using my name (and in your case, your name). The results can be side-splittingly (a word on this her blog) funny -- but, mostly if you've liqueured yourself up real good (or not).

Q1: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
Chris needs a wee wee. (The scary thing about this, it's a link to a YouTube video - now that I think of it though, I do need to wee wee...BRB)

Q2: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
Chris looks like a creep - pictures from the winter Olympics. (Not so sure revisiting this meme was a good idea.

Q3: Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
Chris says Kanye & Jay-Z are "Cheating". I hate Kanye and could give a flying fuck about Jay-Z.

Q4: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
Chris wants a cool bachelor pad in the heart of Washington D.C. (Hmmmm)

Q5: Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
Chris does a load of... (They allude to doing a load of something but what, I don't know - I've recently done loads of laundry, napping, TV watching, exercise and even passing gas).

Q6: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
The overwhelming and disturbingly most common search result is everybody hates Chris. I hope this isn't true but to all who do, fuck you, I hate you too - otherwise, I love you.

Q7: Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
Chris asks for an allowance. (Whaddya say? A few buck ain't gonna hurt ya.)

Q8: Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
Chris likes to nap when he doesn't feel well. (Now we are getting somewhere)

Q9: Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.
Chris eats a MASSIVE spider - IMPROVED. (Back in Feb. 2009 It was just "Chris eats a spider" - again, it had to be in my sleep)

Q10: Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.
Chris wears skirt to school to protest uniform rule. (What a rebel I am)

Q11: Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.
Chris was arrested by Homeland Security For Standing On His 4th Amendment Right (I better brush up on the bill of rights)

Q12: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google Search.
Chris love Shakira. (She is super hot and her hips don't lie).

In hindsight, I'm not so happy about re-memeing this but hey...you take the good you take the bad...it's the facts of life.

No comments: