Monday, September 19, 2011

Miss Slaney

  • I watched "My Sister's Keeper" with my daughter on Sunday and man did I cry.
  • DWTS debuted tonight and as promised, I voted for Chaz and will continue to do so.
  • Never ceases to amaze me how many times I get questions that I've answered in the materials that the students didn't read before asking.
  • For some reason regret that I didn't see the Ashton Kutcher debut in Two and a Half Men despite never seeing a second of the show previously - there's always on demand!
  • Thinks Netflix should go fuck themselves twice as hard as they fucked all of us over - I quit you.
  • I'm not all that bothered that Jeff Conaway was overlooked during the Emmy necrology.
  • Gained even more respect for my dentist this morning - he's a good and truly caring dude.

No comments: