Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Post if You Will (or Even if You Won't)

Today was a very difficult day for us. Patriots fans. With the exception of the first 12 minutes of the game, the Patriots completely fell apart. It was even tougher to watch the best quarterback in the NFL and perhaps one of the top five quarterbacks of all-time have one of the worst games of his career.

I am happy that the New York Yankees beat up the Boston Red Sox in game one of the doubleheader, that made me feel good.

I know that some of you were expecting part two of my music podcast today, it is not likely to happen, but I'm pretty sure I can get it up there tomorrow.

I feel like I was very busy this weekend, I don't really like that. I like the idea of having a restful weekend - I don't mind getting things accomplished but on the weekend, I prefer to happen organically and not feel like it worked so hard for it.

I Guess that's it for now, see you tomorrow.

No comments: