Friday, December 16, 2011

10 things later on a Friday night…

I snatched this from Brookem over at Skrinkering Hearts:

1. How do you eat your eggs? Most of the time I use egg beaters or some equivalent, so as to help keep my cholesterol in control. I’ll typically either just scramble them with some simple spices or do some sort of an omelet. On a rare occasion, I do enjoy the delight of a deviled egg.

 2. Do you volunteer?  I do spend quite a bit of time volunteering for various ministries at church.

 3. What’s your favorite brand of jeans?  Most of the time I just grab a pair of $20 or less Wrangler’s. I can’t bring myself to spend big bucks on a pair of pants.

4. What was your child’s first word? Or what was your first word?  I first met my child when she was 4 and at that time, she spoke only Portuguese-which even now I only have a command of about 11 words. In short, I must confess that I don’t know the actual answer to this question.

 5. Can you french braid?  Perhaps the best response to this question is to not respond but keep in mind, I was a boy scout, so I know my knots.

 6. Do you prefer wide rule, college rule, or blank paper?  For ruled applications, I like the college ruled variety.

 7. Is there a specific treat that you always make during the holidays?  Surprisingly, no.

 8. Do you have a KitchenAid mixer? Do you want one?  I do, a 6 qt. professional model.

 9. What kind of computer do you use?  I have an HP desktop and an HP laptop, which doesn’t necessarily mean I have any particular affection for HP – it just worked out that way.

 10. Favorite Christmas movie?  From the classics, Frosty the Snowman; there is nothing more satisfying to me than hearing Frosty say “Happy Birthday”. From the modern day collection, Elf.

No comments: