Sunday, December 18, 2011

COOCNCFUUPSYED

The Occupy Movement - Confusion at best.
I consider myself on the liberal side of the fence and am supportive of the right of  tax paying American citizen to protest in this country. However, I think if a group of people is going to protest, they must have a unified and clear message, they must be truly organized, and they must have a clear focus. After months of observing the occupy movement , and having spoken to a number of folks who've wither participated at some level or been amongst the protesters in some capacity - I am more convinced than ever that I can't suppor tthis particular protest; I don't believe there is a clear focus or message being delivered and I believe that the protesters are doing more damage to public property that all citizens, protesters and otherwise, should have equal access to.

No comments: