Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Facebook Makes Birthday's Tolerable

I love birthday's on Facebook! from the minute you first log in until deep in the day, it's a constant flow of birthday love, like, affection, acquaintance, sentiment, what have you. The thing is, you don't feel alone, whether you are or not and that, is wonderful.

Here are some whimisical brithday interactions:

Text from friend Barbara:
"Good morning and happy, happy, birthday to u!!!!! Yay!!!
My response:
Thx...I really do look fantastic for this many years old.
Her response:
U r hot stuff! :D
* * * * * * * * * *
FB Friend:
Happy 1 year closer to retirement day!
My reply:
When you get this old, that's the prevalent thought...lol
* * * * * * * * * *
Here's phot of a card I got that made me chuckle:
The inside reads: Happy Birthday, You wear it well.

Love my my Gaga!

No comments: