Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Lucky 33 Meme

I stole this from a blog whos specializes in steling memes; prefereable stolen ones.

1. Can you cook? Yes, I had to learn because I was pretty poor and needed to eat food that didn’t require a hazmat suit to prepare or dispose of.

2. What was your dream growing up? That a monster would crawl out from under the bed, grab a limb that may have been unprotected by the blanket, and drag me into the world of monsters and evil.
3. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could play piano, or any musical instrument.

4. Favorite place? Of the places I’ve been, Northern California is pretty hard to beat, though Prince Edward Island was quite special as well. That Hawaii has its special spots as well.
5. Favorite vegetable? I haven’t met too many veggies I don’t like though I’m not sure I’d be heartbroken if Okra suddenly disappeared.

6. What was the last book you read? Rock and Roll Will Save Your Life, by Steve Almond.
7. What zodiac sign are you? Sagittarius, not that it matters.

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? No. I did once have an earring in my right ear and there are traces of a piercing hole still there but otherwise, no.
9. Worst Habit? Attempting introspection in search of my worst habit.

10. Do you personally know anybody on Blog? Who wrote this question? I know many bloggers – does that count?
11. What is your favorite sport? Baseball and Football

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Somewhere in between?
13. What would you do if you were stuck in a lift (elevator) with someone of the opposite sex? Ask her which of us should use our cell phone to initiate a rescue then make small talk. After about an hour, I may try to convince her that this might be the end and perhaps some elevator sex might make it less horrific.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Being mugged at gunpoint or knife point were pretty horrible but I gotta say, not listening to the doctor who insisted I take the prescribed narcotics at a specific time post-surgery and ended up in so much pain that I consciously considered hacking off my own leg to stop the pain.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: I can write on a chalk board with both hands simultaneously – forward with my right hand and in revers with my left.

16. Do you have any pets? Yes, my cat Oliver.

17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? Maybe, I’m sure it isn’t pretty and I may screw it up if you pressured me to do it alone.
18. Is the sun shining where you are now? Not particularly.

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Yes, I do.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Nicer teeth.

21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel? Depends on the moment and the mood.
22. What color eyes do you have? Brown

23. Ever been married? Yes, I was a one time.
24. Bottle or Draft?  Draft

25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it? After getting over the shock of winning a bounty in England, where I’ve never been, I’d probably convert the pounds to American dollars and put half aside for my kid’s education, donate a percentage, then, of the remainder, save half and have fun with half.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Orbit, Sugar-Free

27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? Not much of a barfly at this point in my life.

28. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, though it might be more accurate to say I don’t disbelieve in them.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? I love spending time with friends and hanging out with my daughter (while she still lets me hang out with her).

30. Do you swear a lot? Not as much as I once did but probably more than I should.
31. Biggest pet peeve? The only time I have a hard time rattling off pet peeves is when I am asked what my pet peeve’s are. That being said, it really drives me bananas when people don’t use their turn signal while driving.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Affable.
33. In two words, how would you describe yourself? Caring friend.

No comments: