Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Cat Likes The Christmas Tree

Every time I plug in the Christmas tree, my cat stops and stares at it for a while, seemingly mesmerized by the lights and decor; it's super cute to watch his expressions. Plus, he likes to drink from the water well at the base of the tree...LOL!

I don't like the fact that I've got the I want a new cell phone itch and at the same time, my cell phone has been acting a bit flaky. I need to let a little time pass before I get a new cell phone.

I had the chance to watch Tim Tebow play a game this past weekend as the Broncos hosted "my team", the New England Patriots. The kid has some good raw talent that could develop into something fierce. However, when it comes to being on the football field on game day, a little less praying, a little more praying. I'm a Christian, I don't shove my religion down anyone's throat and I don't want anyone to shove theirs down mine. He doesn't come off as religious to me as much as he comes off as insecure and annoying. Play the game on the field, thank God for your talents when you get home.

I'm trying to learn more about the new timeline feature in Facebook before I eventually get switched over automatically, which is what I presume will happen. It scares me because just about every Facebook "upgrade" has sucked.

Enough for now.

No comments: