Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Waiting for Cars and Watching Saints

For the second time in less than a month, I killed off hours of my day sitting around waiting for my car to be serviced. The first time involved a tire mishap, Which I posted  about here. This time, it was a combination of a general maintenance (oil change, tire rotation, etc.) and a recall - which was a somewhat major one. As a result of these maintenance needs, I spent three hours of my morning at Herb Chambers Honda in Westborough, MA. I tried to use my time as wisely as possible - I finished off the book I was reading, futzed around with my iPad and drank coffee.

I DVR'd the Saints/Falcons game from last night and was glad that I did. The Saints have become my second favorite team, right behind the Pats. I especially love to watch the Saints at home, the crowd is freaking electric! Congratulations to Drew Brees on breaking the single season passing yardage record!

No comments: