Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Back to Work (for a little while)

Like many folks, I was back to work today after having only worked one of the previous ten days. So, because I didn't want to over-do it, I left early (LOL)...actually, I had a dentist appointment.

Work was not overly eventful, had some things to do that kept me busy until I left but unfortunately, the dentist visit left me with a treatment plan that's $1,000 more than the original one. I was originally planning to get two implants with crowns but in one of the spaces, which exist due to a freaking birth defect, an individual crown can't be made because of shifting - so instead, I need to have a bridge made...Oh, yay. So, I am in for $5,000 over the course of the treatment which is a lot of cash, that I need to bust my ass to come up with over the next year-ish, but the good news - if I weren't having this all done at a dental school, the fee in a private practice would be over $8,000.

No comments: