Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Don't Care About This

I don't really care much about the Oscar's. In particular, I find Steven Spielberg and Martin Scorcese overrated and they both irk me. George Lucas is another loser and Star Wars is the most overrated, over hyped thing in history. The original films were impressive in their time but none of them hold up anymore and the the more recent ones were amongst the worst displays of film making and writing in motion picture history.

I don't particularly care about the "Occupy" movement; it's a failure and every day out there in the tents in another day those people use as an excuse not to look for a job or work on their job skills.

I don't care about the republican candidates, they are all evil asshats and not a single word out of any of their mouths had made a single drop of sense.

I don't much care about continuing this post because I don't want to take any more time away from that which I do care about.

No comments: