Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stuff to Shoot the Breeze About

  • An astonishing 6 months in advance, my travel plans are all set for my return to the city of New Orleans in July for the Blackboard World 2012 conference.
  • First leg of the North American tour for Bruce Springsteen announced and he'll be in my neck of the woods on March 26th. Tix on sale this Saturday at 10am - which makes things a bit tricky for me since I am teaching a class Saturday morning from 8:30am-12:30 (or is it 1:30?) - I guess I know when I'll be calling a break :)
  • I planned on going to bed at 9pm tonight, here I am at 10:15 not doing anything meaningful and clearly, not asleep.
  • I received a check in the mail for $18.04 as part of a "Foreign Currency Fee Litigation Settlement Fund".
  • After years of desiring one, I finally ordered a Vitamix! Can't wait for it to arrive.
  • I've got this crazy desire to try out Zumba.
  • Closing in on 500 consecutive days of exercise (I'll brag about it when I am there).

No comments: