Friday, January 27, 2012

Tomorrow morning I return to the traditional classroom setting for the first time since last spring as I am teaching an 8-week accelerated course both in the first and second half of the semester (in addition to my two online sections).

I am not thrilled about getting up "early" on Saturday as it is typically the only day of the week I didn't have an alarm clock wake me, that won't be true for most of the next few months. The good thing is that most students who sign up for the Saturday morning class are pretty motivated and, the money is already spent on dental work to come.

Bruce Springsteen tix go on sale at 10am tomorrow; this makes me nervous because I have to strategically plan my class break to attempt to get tix for what will be the 12th time I see the boss - wish me luck on getting tix!

No comments: