Sunday, March 25, 2012

Some Ramblings

Sad right now. I had worked out a deal with a woman to buy her Springsteen tickets for tomorrow nights show in Boston. I emailed her to see where and when she wanted to meet and she emailed me back saying she changed her mind about selling the tickets - that's so tough to take for me. I have tix to see him in Albany so it's not like I'm completely shut out but I love seeing Bruce so much, he's the best there is and once I was convinced I was going, it was full steam ahead, so the disappointment is major.
*****
Psyched that Mad Men is back tonight.
*****
The weather was unusually normal for this time of year today. sound confusing, I know, but so has the weather patterns of late. I am not complaining.
*****
Just started listening to Alec Baldwin's podcast, so far so good. Still loving WTF, Adam carolla, TBTL and while I cam to the dance on this one a year late, I am loving "This Week with Larry Miller".
*****
In a text conversation with a Crailslister selling tix and I think this person was hitting on me, funny thing is I have no idea of their gender and I am not sure they know mine. Bizarre-ish! Asked me which town I am from, age and favorite local restaurant. - Not sure if I should be freaked out or not...LOL!

2 comments:

SM said...

Sorry about the tickets falling through. At least you still get to see him!!

Ive not been able to get into Mad Men for some reason. I tried and it was boring. Granted, it was right after Bear was born so I may I have to try again. One of my friends loves it and we have similar tastes in TV.

Chris said...

SM - Good things sometimes happen, the woman called me the morning of the show and offered me the tix again, I went, it was awesome! mad Men is quite special.