Saturday, March 03, 2012

Trying to Break Up with Bank of America

It's been my desire to break up with Bank of America since they first announced their since scrapped plans to charge a $5 monthly fee for ATM card use. The convenience is quite excellent but they are a horrible company and I hate that I am so tied up with them.

I'm actively researching options for switching right now - it's a fairly complex event but I really need to do this.

*** *** ***
Bits:
  • Springsteen on Fallon was epic!
  • Sad for all who've been ravaged by tornadoes.
  • Happy as heck for my pal Dan whose first novel will be published this year.
  • What do Kirk Cameron and Rush Limbaugh have in common? If hey turned up dead in an alley, no one in their right mind would give a crap.
  • Good evening!

No comments: