Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Adverts Here (and other Miscellany)

I've finally activated the Google-Ads on my blog. I resisted for a long time and two days in, regret having resisted so long, it seems they actually generate revenue.

Went for a walk at lunch tme today and got just far enough before the wind started gusting so bad that it made me realize it was a mistake to walk but I was too far away to turn back. I actually used the phrase, "I'm halfway to Whole Foods", which I kind of like.

I had a bit of a tiff with a Ricoh copy machine today at the school while trying to set it up to email on the network; I won!

Have you heard of keek yet? It's conceptually like twitter but instead of text, you upload video clips of up to 36 seconds. I haven't joined yet but it seems interesting...ish.

I'm reading "Walden", slowly, but reading it nonetheless.

that's all I got for now.

No comments: