Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fire Pit and Milk Thistle

Here's a few seconds from the fire pit last night. I had a great time hanging out with some good friends and other folks and I always love me a fire pit.



Class went well yesterday though my online sections this semester are quite the challenge.
Road trip to Albany tomorrow to see Springsteen.
Looking forward to not going to work all week!

Oh, pulled a fun prank at the party last night! I took one of the plants that was a centerpiece on the tree trunks out by the firepit and placed it in a friends bag, that previously only contained a pair of flip-flops. I would have thought the considerable weight difference would have given it away as they left but no...didn't hear any word of discovery until nearly 24 hours later...very funny!!!

No comments: