Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Tori (and other, far less important things)

The first big thing about today is it's Tori's birthday. Anyone that knows Tori, even a little, knows just how special she is and how much better all of our lives are for knowing her. Therefore, it only seems right to offer a celebratory Happy Birthday using the medium where I first met Tori - blogging. Tori, you have a fabulous and fun day!!!
I had to get my daughter to her mom's early because they are closing a road for the Boston marathon that would have made it super difficult to do any later.

Me, I am gearing up for a road trip this afternoon into Albany, New York, to see Bruce Springsteen at the Times Union Center. If all goes according to plan, I'll get there with plenty of time to do a nice walking tour of the capital city of the state of NY and grab some food before the show. Of course, the dreaded drive back tonight will be "fun".

Last night I bought tickets for the Wednesday matinee of "The Phantom of the Opera" on Broadway, so that'll be another road trip. Phantom wouldn't have been my first choice of what's out there on the great white way but my daughter has first choice and Phantom is what she wanted to see.

That's it for now!

No comments: