Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pics and Some Words to go with them

As if there hasn't been enough about the Bruce Springsteen show here, this is a picture of (from left to right) me, Justin, Joe, Jill and Linda. We are at the Kinsale where we first drank beer, then had dinner, then went to the Bruce Springsteen concert.

This is a picture of my cat Oliver in nappy, cuddly mode from earlier this afternoon.

Palm Sunday service at my church is a production, the day starts off with pony rides for the kids, then a grand procession featuring one of the acolytes riding the pony as Jesus and the choir and rest of the congregation marching through the streets then into church singing and waving palms.


This is my daughter, holding up the banner,in a picture she's not happy with (sorry kiddo).

This is a picture of me and an old college pal, Bruce. I haven't seen Bruce, or as I call him, Fest, and a decade or so and yesterday, as I checked Facebook before leaving to teach my class, I read that he was MA bound. I messaged him, got some deets and after class, drove up to Lancaster to meet up, hang on the soccer fiend watching his son play, then went for a late lunch at a local farm stand. The only thing that would have made the day better is if Mrs. Fest, my old pal Suzanne made the trip up as well. Regardless, it was great seeing my old friend again, chatting and I hope it's not another decade before it happens again.

No comments: