Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Spooling the Frustration

At what point should it bother me? Am I wrong to be upset and frustrated? I have a colleague who is supposed to be a "peer", have a similar knowledge base, and a similar set of responsibilities.

The problem, dozens of times a day I get a call asking to resolve a very simple, basic thing that this person should know how to do. So, I need to spend a portion of my day helping this person do their job and still do my job at the same time; it's just not right.

I won't even get into the depth at which this person is borderline insane, one of the most annoying people I've ever known, and inappropriate on so many levels I am sick just writing about it here, much less have to work with it every day.

It seems all I can do about it is vent, fortunately I have this space to do so.

No comments: