Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tid Bits

Strong rumours that Kristen Wiig, Jason Sudeikis and Andy Samberg are leaving SNL after this season. That is a big chunk of the active talent roster to lose in one fell swoop but this isn't the first time something that dramatic has happened to that show and it always manages to forge ahead.

I just finished grading a discussion board assignment for both of my online sections and was sad to see that most of the students have no concept as to what an opinion is, either that or simply have no opinion but I am guessing the former (based on what was submitted).

So glad Mad Men is back. Three episodes into season 5, my mind is working hard on trying to process the full effect.

Hey, if you can do me a solid while you are here - I would appreciate you clicking on one of the ads, either to the right, or just below the first post...believe it or not, you just clicking on it gets me some credits which translate to cash. I know I am not going to get rich from this but it may buy a few lunches and perhaps a tank of gas over time.

Did you all get your taxes done?

Peace and Love!!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I got my taxes some, it want not so good.

I wish I could write more opinions on my discussion board assignments.I also wish just once she's give me 20 points nstead of 17.3. How does she even calculate that?

Chris said...

I had this gradiose dream that I could even consider getting some much needed work done in my kitchen with my tax refund - I must've been out of my mind!!! I sometimes pull the tenth of a point deductions for things like spelling and typos - maybe that's where your teacher is at.

My last discussion board was to "discuss your opinion as to how social networking can be useful as a learning tool, how it might impede learning and your experiences with these technologies."