Monday, May 14, 2012

A Few Things That I Chose to Mention

  1. Plant sale fundraiser at church yesterday - I was heading to Providence after church and besides, plants die when in my care. However, I pointed to two little potted plants asked one of the fine ladies who was working the event on this mother's day which she liked better and bought it for her. "You just made my day!" Nice to know that's still possible.
  2. The President of my college is awesome!
  3. Britney Spears and Demi Lovato are signed on as judges on the X-Factor. One is a teenager and the other can't sing - time to fess up producers, it's not a about discovering/nurturing talent, it's about TV ratings (I predict failure).
  4. I thought Howard Stern on America's Got Talent was impressive.
  5. This Saturday I make my triumphant return to Brooklyn, NY.
  6. R.I.P. Donald "Duck" Dunn

No comments: