Thursday, May 17, 2012

MemeMosaic 2012

I first did this meme in 2008, you can see the results here. I was working with someone at my desk yesterday who saw that old mosaic on my wall and after talking about it, thought I would see how it would work out if I did it today, just about four years later.

The way this meme works is you answer twelve questions (which I'll include below), type the answer to each into Flickr's search and pick any one of the images from the first page of the results. Then, create the mosaic using Big Huge Lab's Mosaic Maker by copying and pasting the URL for each of the photo's you selected into the form on the mosaic maker site.

Here are the questions:

  1. What is your first name?
  2. What is your favorite food right now?
  3. What school did you go to?
  4. What is your favorite color?
  5. Who is your latest celebrity crush?
  6. What is your favorite drink?
  7. What is your dream vacation destination?
  8. What is your favorite dessert?
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
  10. What do you love most in life?
  11. What is one word that describes you now?
  12. What is your Flickr or Blog name?
Here's the resulting mosaic:

No comments: