Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Boy they Call Ryan and Other Tidbits

This adorable boy is Ryan; he is the son of my friends Michael and Jennifer and every time I see that face, it brings a smile to mine. I showed this to my daughter who also just fell in love with this face and decided she wanted to draw him.

Six minutes after deciding she wanted to draw him, she says, "tada" and this is what she showed me:
Not sure how she can do this as I can't draw a stick figure and her mother isn't artistically inclined either. Super cool!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I received a delightful email indicating that my paycheck will reflect a raise (something us state employees haven't seen much of lately). All together, it works out to about 4.25% or so - I like that!

I seem to have bad banana timing (most of the time). Every time I need to get bananas (which is often), I have a hard time finding ripe ones. I know, your going to tell me to get unripe ones and realign my timing - tried, failed.

To shake things up a bit, I added broccoli to my "green smoothies" this week - interesting effect.

Got about half way through on part 2 of "The Legend of Johnny Kool" podcast series - Part 1 just may be released before the end of the weekend.

No comments: