Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Battle Fatigue

Between the festival style concerts in the scalding humidity, the 10 hours of driving this past Monday and picking up the Stix from Harvard each day this week, I am kind of running on fumes - pretty tired.

I have oodles of laundry piled up to be done and a litter box that's gone more than a day without a sifting. I have to get my ass in gear and get some rest ad get cooking.

My daughter is in film camp this week. When I picked her up last night, she mentioned that "tomorrow" (meaning today), she begins shooting her film and can't come up with an idea. I began by asking a few questions then threw out a few ideas and she decided that I am a genius :) Her film is going to revolve around the five stages of grief.

I think that's about all I have the strength to say right now. Good night!

No comments: