Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer's Bounty 2012

This evening,  there was a lovely dinner called "summer Harvest" which featured fresh, farm grown produce along with some other dishes, an amazing foccacia and some nice wines and sangria.

This first picture was taken as they were finishing the setups of the tables. I am not a big fan of al resco dining but this was nice anyway.


At the top picture are the two giant trays of home made foccacia and the libations. If you click on the photo to enlarge, you'll get a kick out of the names of the two wines on the right. I drank a glass of the middle one and it was quite delicious.

This is a picture of me and my daughter, taken with the typicaly evil front facing camera on my cvell phone. In this instance, the camera chose to not be so evil.

No comments: