Thursday, August 30, 2012

The 88 Meme - Part 1

1. What type questions do you hate on a meme?
I don't like questions that make assumptions, for example, see question 2.

2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
I'll start with the answer, Daniele. Referrring to question 1 and my answer, this assumes a few things, most significantly, that getting married requires a name change.

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
I'm definitely happy that I woke up today, that's a good thing.

4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
Yesterday afternoon sometime, with a colleague discussing a technical support issue.

5. Who are you excited for?
I am not sure why this is a difficult question. Whle scared, I am excited for my daughter as she just started high school. I hope that this is a good time for her and that she growns and begins to find herself and doesn't get caught up in the drama and bad stuff that some kids find themselves in with in high school.

7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
My daughter.

8. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Post workout mmoothie.

9. Have a best friend?
This feels like a high school question. At my stage of life, I have freinds from many different times and places in my life, all of whom I treasure. Yes, there are that have more significance and a deeper place in my life.

10. Were you ever or are you scared to fall in love?
Yes to both. Howver, it seems that the heart doesn't care about my fears.

11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
I think it's possible but love as a teenager is a very different think than love as a mature adult. Love is probably harder to define than most think and by most people's definition, I would bet that most would have no problem answering this question with a yes and no further thought.

12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
A colleague whose name I shall not mention here. However, he's a pompus S.O.B. that genuinely thinks he's better than everyone and treats most people really crappy.

13. What time is it right this second?
12:03PM

14. What do you want right now?
To have a conversation with someone.

15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Pretty sure it was my daughter.

16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
By definition, I guess single is the most appropriate answer of the choices given.

17. When was the last time you cried?
Last night.

18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Both of my parents passed away a long time ago. I miss them both very much.

19. Do you find it hard to trust others?
Yes.

20. How fast does your mind change?
Depends on the particular thing but generally, not very fast.

21. I bet you miss somebody right now. Who is it?
I miss a number of people right now, all for different reasons.

22. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
No, I don't even know what that means.

No comments: