Monday, September 24, 2012

Meme: Curious as A Cat

1) Share what you enjoy most about today's technology.
I like the accessibility of information. I do have one dilemma with what should be a wonderful piece of technology, the cell phone. I wrote about this back in July, see post here.

2) Describe what you'd do with an extra four hours today.
If I must specifically address this particular day, I'd have taken 2 of those hours for sleep but with the other 2, I'd like to spend some time at Walden Pond and perhaps writing.

3) Bedspread or comforter?
Is there really a difference? Regardless, I like the work comforter better because it's, well, comforting - so my answer is bedspread. Just kidding, comforter.

4) What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

 
This picture reminds me of a similar scene in Central Park, in New York City. I grew up in Brooklyn, New York and spent some time in Central Park, especially during my undergraduate years. I went to College right across the street from Central Park.
 
One funny story about Central Park from that era was this Rastafarian dude that I used to occasionally buy pot from. One time I had a Marketing midterm at 8am, took the test, went to the park, smoked with the rasta man, then went back to school for the rest of my classes.
 
That was a long time ago.
 

No comments: