Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Accident

I shot a quick message to a friend I hadn't heard from in a while. She's spent much of the last year+ dealing with her five year old niece battling leukemia. Her family has been through hell during this ordeal but they are a big and close family. Fortunately, her husband has been very supportive as have her kids. While little Scarlett has improved, she still has a way to go.

When I heard back, she mentioned that her parents had been in a motorcycles accident and both are very seriously injured. Her mother has not be conscious for almost two weeks. It's a very sad situation, I had the privilege of meeting these people at an open house - really good folks.

I hope the Mr. & Mrs. Medeiros can come back from this terrible tragedy - everyone will be praying for them...I hope you will too.

No comments: