Thursday, September 13, 2012

Eleven Something O'Clock Post

from the song,  "Storybook Love" by Willy Deville (from The Princess Bride)

And he said:
"Don't you know i love you oh, so much,
and lay my heart at the foot of your dress."
And she said:
"Don't you know that storybook loves,
Always have a happy ending."


Then he swooped her up just like in the books
And on his stalion the rode away.

My love is like a storybook story,
But its as real as the feelings I feel.
My love is like a storybook story,
But its as real as the feelings I feel.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
I feel a certain peacefulness, a serenity that I can take into my dreams and perhaps sleep without anxiety (and through the enitire night - or all 5+ hours left before the alarm).

Randoms:
  1. I wish that Tom Cotter won AGT. If you like comedy, to laugh, and see that Tom Cotter is playing anywhere near you, go see him.
  2. Sad to see another good colleague go, rock on with whatever you do DJ.
  3. Sprizee mentioned seeing a bumber sticker that said, "WTFWJD?" Now that's good stuff!
  4. Mi casa:

No comments: