Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Road Ahead (for this weekend)

It's 8:20am as I write this and just about ready to hit the road with my daughter. Lots on the agenda over the next two days - should be seeing some family and friends, some of which I haven't seen in quite a few years.

The neck feels considerably better than last night. I slept for about half the night in a neck brace and applied moist heat as much as I could. I got through a light Pilate's workout this morning with no incident so I am just hoping for the best.

I was going to just wear what I was wearing for the event tonight but with so many hours and miles before, I thought to bring it along and change later; also, to wear something more comfy for the long drive is far more logical.

Y'all have a blast today, perhaps I'll update later tonight but if not, catchya tomorrow!

No comments: