Monday, October 22, 2012

Time is Tricky

By the time I rubbed the sand man particles from my eyeballs shortly after the 5am alarm sounded, I had felt like I was away for a week instead of the weekend. However, it was back to the grind and I felt pretty good about it.

There's a story in today's news about a death of a 14 yr. old linked to a Monster Energy Drink and I can't help but wonder how many have gone unreported.

Seems that Lance Armstrong is only human at best.

I got a new recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies today, which I may bake tomorrow.

I figured out an alternate route home from BJs today which is much more efficient when I go there after work - I can completely avoid route 9 rush hour - how did I not figure this out years ago?

I got nothing else for now.

No comments: