Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Brief Update

Still feeling like crap but the fact is, my cold is the last thing on my mind right now.

Aside from all the hurricane aftermath that friends and family are dealing with, there's another concern on my mind.

My dear readers, in somewhere between 1800-1900 posts since 2004, it's rare if ever that I've asked you for anything but today, I am going to.

Someone very important to me needs some good vibes, good thoughts, prayers, whatever you can offer. I know, you want more but I can't give you more, so something else I ask is that you don't ask for more. Thanks, I knew I could count on you.

The photo here was taken at 11:36pm outside my front door. Not horrible here but along much of the path of hurricane Sandy, there is a nasty Nor'Easter that nobody needs right now. I know Mother Nature doesn't often assess the needs of others as she does her business but please.

That's all for today, I just took a dose of an allergy medicine that I stopped taking because it makes me feel crappy and sleepy. I already feel crappy and I need to sleep and it does stop my nose from running so I figured what the heck.

Goodnight, and thanks again.

2 comments:

maria said...

sending you and your loved one good thoughts and vibes. i hope you are surviving the nasty weather brought your way over the past two weeks.

Chris said...

Maria, thank you so much, much appreciated. I have been very fortunate to have not been affected personally by the weather but friends and family have.