Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

It's easy to get repetitive on a blog that I've written for this long and through many Thanksgivings. I should start right off by thanking you for coming hear and reading this blog. When I first started writing here and through the first couple of years, blogging was a far more popular form of social networking. I've made and held onto some great friends through this medium and have even met some of you. While the interactivity through comments and such have seemed to all but go away, I happen to know that there are more people coming to this blog now than have been in past times. So again, thank you for being a part of whatever this is.

I am grateful for my daughter who from the time she came into my life, made me realize that I had purpose in this world; as crazy as it might sound, I really had no idea that was the case before her.

I am grateful to my friends, my true friends, who have seen me through times in my life when I was just so filled with doubt, through the tough times to get through - for making me believe that there are people in the world that care about me.

This year, I am most grateful for one particular person in my life and for getting to know four other very special people that are the center of her world. I was just about ready to stop believing in certain things that are essential to believe in - now I know that no matter what, I've had the gift of meeting and knowing someone that proved to me beyond the shadow of any doubt that those things are real, they do exist and that possibilities are endless.'

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

No comments: