Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Miercoles of Blog Posts

People apparently missed me at work when I was out for three days - the last two have been super busy and in fact, after I returned from lunch, I actually had a line of people waiting to see me.

I may have to rethink taking orders for cookies - lol! Seriously, six people have asked so far. On a more seriously good note, one person confirmed to me that they were participating in Cookies for a Cause, so the Cookie Monster will be getting some cookies!!!

The Framingham Library main branch has a perpetual book sale fundraiser that I occasionally peruse. I'm not as much for buying books as I am for borrowing but sometimes you find things on the sale racks that just make sense. Today, I scored  few gems that will make a certain Anime fan and a certain One Direction fan happy. I sometimes feel like I'm stealing though, they sell books super cheap - even new and popular ones.

This song was in my head today:
 
While the cold hasn't yet arrived, the finger cracking has begun...ouch!
 
Has anyone ever actually made it through an entire can of bag balm?
 
I'm excited about the buzz and soon to be release date for my friend Dan's novel, being released on 12/12/12.
 

No comments: