Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dream Bieber

I had a very silly dream last night. Of all people, Justin Bieber was going to the same school as my daughter and for some reason, it was my job to pick him up from the train station to get him to school.

One oddity of the dream is that there was no indication in the dream that it was a different school than my daughter is in now however, the train station that my daughter and I met up with him at was very vividly the Kings Highway station, back in Brooklyn, NY.

Wen we got to the school, some mom tried to trick him out of a autograph by presenting him with guidance forms to sign but I diverted it by suggesting he go straight to the guidance office; he thanked me for the save then Victoria high-fived me and said, "that was cool Dad!"

Funniest thing, my daughter is not even into Bieber! I have recently done some research about Justin Bieber's musical influences and my daughter has been out of the country for the past week so in different ways, both have been in my mind recently and I guess they crossed paths - so bizarre!

No comments: