Monday, December 31, 2012

Final Words for 2012

If you have been monitoring Facebook at all today, you've already seen dozens, if not hundreds of variations on wishes for the new year and/or reflections on this past one.

I'm not sure i have anything original to add to many of those sentiments. On a personal note, I want to thank everyone who stopped by here to read my blog, listened to my podcasts and offered comments.

I know the world of social networking has changed a lot in the years since I started this blog and while I've latched on to some of those other mediums, I have no plans to abandon this wonderful forum and I hope you will all continue to come by, and perhaps drop a line every so often.

Extra special thanks to Radioactive Girl.

May all your wishes for 2013 come true.

No comments: