Thursday, December 13, 2012

Keep Sandy in Mind

I didn't get to watch all of the 12-12-12 concert for Sandy relief last night (fear not, it's on the DVR), but one important thing I hope it accomplished other than raise lots of money is to put the damages that the hurricane did back in from of people's eyes.

So much happens so fast and with such short attention spans and being out of the media since it happened six weeks ago, my biggest fear is that people outside of the affected areas simply forgot it ever happened.

I've made a personal commitment for this to me my primary charitable cause throughout 2013, I have a lot of personal reasons for that but I ask that you all at least keep those people whose lives were changed in your thoughts and prayers and if you have the ability to offer assistance, financial or otherwise, please do so.

No comments: