Sunday, December 23, 2012

Not Just Home to Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg

Last night I went to the TSKK Christmas Party in Webster, MA. the only reason I went is because I was really bored and my friends, "The Road Dawgs" were playing there. Webster is a pretty good haul from where I live and beyond the suburbs and into the country; it's a whole different type of place.

Here's a picture of some of the folks in attendance:
There was a point in the evening where these two were dancing and the dude (Drunk 2 for the moment captured, that shirt got a round almost as much as Drunk 1), held his hand up as if to say, "just a sec"; he then took off his construction boots, his very old and dingy construction boots and returned to the dance floor in his sweat socks.

It was an interesting evening, the band sounded great, the people were very different but also harmless and festive. I just kind of hung back and observed; it was fun.I was totally surprised by ow ridiculously inexpensive the beer was. A draught Killians Irish Red in a freezing cold glass mug was a mere $2. Really, the only dreadful part of it all was the very long, boring and drawn out drive home.

No comments: