- Grab the nearest book.
- Open the book to page 123.
- Find the fourth sentence.
- Post the next three sentences along with these instructions.
- Don’t search around and look for the “coolest” book you can find. Do what’s actually next to you.
- State the book title and author.
So, here's today's version:
"Tell 'em to see The Dirty Dozen." "It's Barefoot in the Park Mrs. Salerno," offered Linda. "Tell 'em Dirty Dozen" yelled Sal.
From "Sons of the Pope" by Daniel O'Connor (with Peter Randazzo)
Daniel O'Connor is a friend of mind that I've known since childhood and only a couple of years ago did I know he ever had written a book, this was before the publishing deal. I had no idea he even had an interest in writing! The book really is a terrific read.
And now, I wish to official tag everyone!
If you wish to consider putchasing a copy of this fine book, click on the BUY FROM AMAZON link on the appropriate graphic below and at least 4% of your purchase will be donated to the ER-D Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund. (Note: Kindle edition cost $5.99); your cost is not affected by this donation.
Physical Edition Kindle Edition