Sunday, January 13, 2013

Friends, Family, Food, Football...Sounds LIke Thanksgiving

Linda and Bill have a very small television. They like the New England Patriots. That was the seed... They came over today, and my goodness, brought lobster. Lobster alone was a nice surprise but also, a tray of eggplant parm and some other items. I made deviled eggs (I had promised them to my daughter some time ago), a delightful pizza/focaccia hybrid and some lemon bars.

The food was yummy, we chatted, we laughed. then, it was time for the game: The New England Patriots versus the Houston Texans - the game was good, though the Pats endured a few tough injuries. I suspect Danny Woodhead will be fine for next week but I don't think we'll have Gronk for whatever is left of the season.

Here's a picture of the deviled eggs:

I've posted the recipe here in the past. If you are interested, see this post.

2 comments:

SM said...

Oh man - those look amazing. Huge weakness for DE's.

Chris said...

They are very delicious SM