Monday, January 28, 2013

Making Noise

Today was a long one, work especially - not good. I made it through. Today was the first Monday of the spring semester, which made it a bit more hectic-I neglected to have my morning snack And I forgot just how important that is Until it was lunchtime and I really needed to leave because I was starving but there were three students preventing me from doing so.

I don't want to get into it again; I'll Abbreviate by saying they were really awful to me and I ended up being unprofessional to them by simply walking out on them. It was very unprofessional, regardless of how they treated me and the guilt ate at me for quite some time today but It's in the past, and that is where I intend to leave it.

They were good moments today also,I'll just keep those. Good night for now!

No comments: