Monday, January 14, 2013

POTENTIALLY strange Siri post

This post will be composed entirely by me speaking through the Siri microphone into the blogger app on an iPad. It could turn out strange, it could turn out perfectly normal. Who knows, Siri might try to turn the table on me after all the trouble I've given her and throw off some of my words to make me look silly. Regardless, an experiment is an experiment and IM in the mood to experiment with this.

To spice up this experiment I shall now read some of hamlets soliloquy. I show read until I feel I've read enough and or I get bored, which should not take too long since I am not a big fan of Shakespeare.

To be, or not to be – that is the question:
Whether twos nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Where to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them. To die, to sleep –
No more – and buy a sleep to say we end

Okay I'm about to put myself to sleep everything that crap I think the experiment turned out relatively okay.... Of course I say that before reading the final output. Keep in mind that with any metro voice interpreter, There is always going to be some margin of error.

Thanks for playing along. Good night!

No comments: