Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Ultimate Desert Island Disc

I've failed in the past at getting the level of participation I was hoping for but I am not one to give up. Of all of my podcasts, my music ones are the most fun to work on and I have this idea called, "The Ultimate Desert Island Disc".

I want you to participate (either here via comments or FB via direct message) by giving me your choice of 5 songs if all you had were 5 songs you could bring with you on a desert island and they would be the only 5 songs you can listen to for the rest of your life. Along with the list, if you might offer a brief rationale as to why - that would be useful.

Also, if you are interested in participating in the actual podcast as a guest, let me know and we can arrange to do a brief live or phone interview that would be included in one of the broadcasts.

I guessing to end up with between 15 and 20 songs that would be covered over a 3 episode arc.

Let's see what you got!

No comments: